Saturday, February 8, 2014

...MaDE of SNoW...





This month is Papertrey's 7th anniversary and as they do every year, the blog is FiLLeD to overflowing with AMaZinG eye candy, products, ideas, and challenges...

They are now going to have monthly sketches and color combo ideas ;)



One of the challenges on the CaPTuRE the MoMenT blog is to combine one of their sketch and color combo ideas...LoVE that!!





...here's the color choice I used...




...and the sketch...




I used the MaDE in the SnoW die set as well as lots of PTI cardstock and PTI aqua mist dot paper in the center circle...the other patterned paper is from a stack of paper I bought a while ago from TaYLoReD ExPReSsionS...I think it's DooDLeBuG...but I'm not possitive...I just know the colors were PeRFeCT and are some of my FaVoRitES...probably why I chose this color scheme in the first place...it's AWeSoME and somewhere I go A LoT :)




I die cut the hat brim out of HiBiSCuS BuRST felt and made the pom pom out of twine...I'm thinking I may have a new favorite way to use twine...I seem to have misplaced my stamp set :(  I could only find the stamp set for mini MaDE of SNoW...so I drew my own face and hand cut a nose...

I double cut the arms and placed the twine for the ornament garland between the layers so it looked more like she was holding the banner...


A few buttons, some stickles, and pink chalked cheeks and I was done...




 Here's the envelope...

Thanks for LooKinG!
HappY SaTuRDaY :)
jen




No comments:

Post a Comment