Wednesday, February 5, 2014

...eNJoY the RiDE...



 I kept thinking about the PaperTReY make it Monday Challenge and how I had originally wanted to do it...so I tried a second time :)

This time I combined it with this week's CAS(e) this sketch challenge...



with the Make it MonDaY challenge...just a reminder that the MakE it MonDaY technique was a drop shadow die effect...



Here's my card...which is ReMaRkabLY clean AND simple for me! :)




I used the PTi enjoy the ride set...and I shadowed the paper pieced car die with solid black...




...if you look closely at the dictionary paper in the background, you can see how I was AMuSinG myself while making the card :)




I took a shot at an angle to try to show the diamond glaze in the window and the rhinestones as headlights.


Here's the envelope....I didn't snap a picture, but the back fold over is covered in the black dotty paper :)



Thanks for looking!
Have a WoNDeRFuL Wednesday! 
jen

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your paper-pieced bug!
    Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete