Sunday, February 9, 2014

...PuPpY LoVE...



Today I combined this week's SuPER SWeeT CoLoR ThRoWDowN palette...


...with this Jen Shults sketch...


My PTI VaLeNTiNE TreatS set was still sitting on my desk and I just LoVE the little puppy...


I used all PTI cardstock, but unfortunately the patterned paper was random pieces in my stash not out of a pad...so I don't know the maker...then I used the PTi LoVE TaGS set to stamp the pink heart background for my pup to sit on...he got a little copic spotting and some GLiTteR love :)

I poked holes in the corners and bordered the main panel in bakers twine...I kinda like it.

I also may have gone just a little crazy with the Nestie circle layering...



The second circle is two sentiments heat embossed and a bone punch...but I used the negative of the punch.



 You can see the dimension here...I cut out an extra puppy head and foam taped it up and you can see the depth on the little tag too...it reminds me of a puppy collar ;)


....and the envie...

Thanks for LooKinG!
Have a GReaT SunDaY :)
jen

2 comments:

  1. What a darling Valentine....love the sweet little pup and what a cute idea to use the negative cutout for the bone!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Great use of your papers! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete