Monday, January 28, 2013

...MoJo MoNDaY 278...

I love the Mojo Monday sketches...but I just haven't been feeling all that crafty lately.

I decided that making one thing a week was a good goal and with the Mojo Monday Challenge...most of the work is already done for me :)  No more excuses!

Here's this week's sketch


click HERE to see all the amazing creations based on the sketch


Here's my version...




...with a bow...


...and without...I'm not sure which I like better...but I'm leaning heavily toward without.

I think the bow takes away from the cute little pennants hanging down...

The lettering in the background is AmAZinGLy CuTE subway art from


Eighteen25 

EvErYThinG they do is AdoRaBLe!!!  They have a bunch of different holiday SuBWaY art printables you can download for free...They are generous as well as CraZY talented :)




Here's a close up of my LoVE BuG :)

She has copic cheeks with a white gel pen spot and her shell is coated in diamond glaze with a few Stickles spots

I LoVE her.

Thanks for Looking :)
jen

1 comment:

  1. I like the ribbon. This is a very cute card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete