Friday, January 11, 2013

...NaPKiN RinGS...

..My fav neighbor is having a late Christmas dinner for her girlfriends and their families.

Since January 12 is to late to do a Christmas theme...she's going with straight up WiNTeR.

When she told me that she bought cloth napkins for her big shindig...I offered to make her some themed napkin rings.

She had a set of cute snowflake plates to use for the grown ups.

So I made one set for the adults...



...super quick and easy...circle punches, snowflake punch, embossing folders, and some ribbon...



I punched one hole through the center and threaded the ribbon through, wrapped it around the napkin, then back up through the same hole and tied it in a knot.  She told me to keep it simple or I'd have done a button and some bakers twine and  mini tags with the guests names on them :)



...Here are all 8 of them...SuPeR fast...maybe 40 minutes for everything...



She has some solid blue plastic plates for the kids...so I thought they needed something different...




...Snowmen seemed a better fit for kids than snowflakes...



...same basic layout...again ReaLLy quick...and I got to use a cricut cartridge that I've had for years and I've never used...it's called GinGeRBreaD...adorable!!  It screams Christmas tags to me...if I can get my act together this year, it would be GReaT to use homemade tags instead of those lame-o stickers I always use.



Here are all the kiddie ones together.

I hope her party goes well!  It looks great over at her house...floating candles, fairy lights, cute place settings...and it's how it all LooKS that reaLLy matters right? :)

Thanks for looking!
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment