Thursday, January 31, 2013

...MisC CraFtieS...

MY super sweet friend Laura has been making a lot of different vegetable/vegetarian soups and bringing them over for me to have for lunch.  It is such a treat to have something delicious for lunch that's good for me and that I didn't have to cook ! :)

Yesterday I made some Tomato Soup and packaged some up for her.

I recycled a jar she brought me and googled -free vintage tomato printable-  

I printed it up, added a tag, some letter stickers, and few other embellies and dropped it off last night for her lunch today :)




Connor is starting a Minecraft Club at his middle school...the geek doesn't fall far from the screen :) ...
So I printed this box up last night and filled it with candy for him to give to the teacher that volunteered to be his advisor.



There is a website dedicated to all things MinecraFt papercraft...you can find it HERE in case you need a CrEepEr or dirt block printable for a special occassion :)  It actually is SuPeR cooL!!  There are blocky versions of Winnie the Pooh, SpongeBob, and a San Franciso 49er...HyStERicaL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment