Friday, February 1, 2013

...My PuNnY VaLenTinE...


Here are the mailboxes I made for the boys this year.

Each day in February, I'm going to put a PuNnY note in them and a matching prize.



Here's a closer view of Connor's...


I kept them SuPeR simple!  They are for boys...so it seemed silly to go all crazy...I could have left them blank and no one would have cared except me...




Here's Sanford's.  I coordinated them....uUmmmm...ok...let's be honest here...I was lazy...I just flipped the patterned paper over and used the secondary design...that's what it's there for right?!?!? Right?!?!?!





Here they are on the mantle along with all the Valentine decorations that happened this year...I love that felt heart banner...it was a steal for $3 at Target! :)



Here's the  entry table.  I went  ahead and printed out an 8x10 version of the cute Eighteen25 subway art...I just LOVE it!!

Oh...and here's a picture of the first days pun and prize...husband version... (the boy got the same thing...but without the juice and the newspaper) :)



candy and the pun...You're SWeeT...starting simple 


Thanks for looking!
jen


No comments:

Post a Comment