Thursday, October 4, 2012

...FaNg-TaStiC...

so...again...the TE stamps are still all over my cubby...I won't hear about the contest results until Sunday...and then I'll be able to post the cards I made here on the old blog...I am even less patient than I thought...the waiting is killing me!  And I've gotten a little OCD about checking the Splitcoaststampers gallery where the ToP 10+1 are posting their final cards...I'm checking all the time and obsessing about how AmAZinG all the cards going up are! 


Any way, to try to take my mind off of it,  I decided to finish a project that I pulled everything out for a few weeks ago...I saw a sketch somewhere that made me think of the PTI ~take three~ die cut...and then I just started picking and pulling TaYLoReD ExPreSsioNs goodies and some PTI things...



Here's what I ended up with...it's hard to see, but Dracula is peeking out of the frame....






You can see it a little better here...as well as the way the spider web and line from the spider to the web are sparkly...I used embossing powder that I'd added some PriSMa glitter too ;)






If Donny Osmond was a cute vampire in a TwiLiGhT movie...this is what he's look like.
You can't really see it, but not only is he wearing a SNaZzY purple outfit...He's SpaRkLy!!





Here's the matching envie.

Hopefully I'll be willing to part with some of the HaLLoWeEn cards I make this year...all the ones from last year are still being hoarded...ummm...I mean...saved...in my drawers.

Thanks for LoOking!

Have a GrEaT Thursday
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment