Friday, September 28, 2012

...SepTemBeR SkEtcH for YoU to TrY...

so after all the self induced stress of the TaYlOReD ExpReSsiOnS LCS contest...I picked up two stamps that I had paired together when I was looking through my TE stash before we had the contest assignment...

I absolutely LoVeD how the snowflake frame from Take Note ~ Holidays and the Snowman from Hangin' Out at the North Pole fit together.

I have also rediscovered crafty BloG - HoPPinG...how could I have forgotten what an amazing way to waste time that is?!?!?!


I visited Jen del Muro's blog to look at this month's Sketch For You To Try ...as well as at the eye candy all over her blog ;)

Here's the sketch...




As soon as I saw it, I just knew it would work perfectly with the TE stamps I'd matched up earlier.

The basket of 6X6 holiday papers was still sitting on my desk and this card came together in next to no time...




It worked up fast enough that I still had time to link it over on the SFYTT blog!  woo-Hoo!  Haven't done that in forever!!





Here's a close up of the frame and snowman...see how perfect they are together??

I love this card...it's a snowy, PrePpY Christmas!


I'm spending tomorrow working on book club invitations...hopefully I'll get them finished, blogged, and mailed tomorrow...shouldn't be hard since Connor is in a Boy Scout Merit Badge workshop all day and I'm sure the hubster will need at least TWO naps since it will be quiet :)


Thanks for looking and
Have A GrEaT WeEkeNd!!
jen





No comments:

Post a Comment