Saturday, September 29, 2012

...MoJo MoNdaY...

Just a quickie this morning...

I still have all my TE stamps out...hoping that I'll still need them next week when the

  LaSt CaRd StaNDinG 

contest is down to just 10 crafters ;)

Decided to give the Mojo Monday 260 sketch a try...



I used the AdoRabLe ~What's Cookin'? set...It has a bunch of just the cutest images!

Here's my card....


I LoVe the apron!  I would totally wear it if it was my size and not made of paper ;)

The lie of paper is from American Crafts and called MaRgARiTa...gotta love that!

I bought it last year and it's sat unused in its bag collecting dust...

It's just sad that such HaPpY paper should have such a lonely fate...but now that it's on my desk, it's seen 2 cards in two days and I'm thinking there may be more coming soon...

ok...I'm off to make book club invitations...which is what I was supposed to be doing when I was making this ;)

Thanks for looking!
enjoy your Saturday!!
jen





No comments:

Post a Comment