Saturday, October 8, 2011

...HaLLoWeEn DeCorATioNs...part 1...

My friend Cindy, does ~pretty...tasteful...grown-up~ VeRy well...

I appreciate that, because it's NOT a skill I have...I'm more a ~ cute...cutesy...juvenile...type person...

So...when she made this Halloween card...(I'm linking to her blog so you can go see her other FaB stuff too :)


I knew I had to have it for my HaLLoWeEn decorating :)

She mentioned she really liked a certain card of mine and I may have suggested that we swap...just so I could get what I wanted...I'm eViL that way :)

Her card was the inspiration for my entry table...


Here's an overview... 


....and a little closer...I felt sooooo bad when I cut up her card to put it in the frame...but it looks AwESoMe in there!!!  

I added a little bat specimen frame that I made in like 3 minutes with the MaRtha Stewart bat punch, some patterned paper and a few ScrabbLe tiles.  The tiles are just leaned against the glass sitting right on the edge of the frame...it worked out great...I'll have to remember that!


Here's a close up of the cool WiTcH shoes I bought at Pier One last year.  They are supposed to be votive holders, but I like them without the candles...


I was originally going to do a banner for over here, but ended up just glueing my medallions onto my table...I'm going to have a date with sandpaper and spray paint on November 1...but...it's totaLLy cute NOW and that's what matters right???  I mean EvErYoNe defaces furniture in the name of HoLidAy decorating, right? Right? ...Why do I think I hear crickets chirping out there???


And last, but not least is this AmaZinGLy AdoRabLe little Wee Forrest Folk witch...eeek...could you just die she is so cute...She is even MORe amazing in person...the detail is PhEnOmeNaL!!  I was over at my Aunt's house...she collects them and she accidently bought 2 of this one...easy to see how you could do that since it is soooooooo CuTe!!!  She generously sent WitCHy home with me...and I placed her in her own private cloche so that everyone would know she was special! :)

I'll get the mantle pics up next...I LoVe HaLLoWeEn!!  How could you not love a holiday about candy, dressing up,  and being a little naughty??? 

Thanks for looking and have a GreaT WeeKeNd!
jen


No comments:

Post a Comment