Friday, September 30, 2011

...CleAn and SiMpLe...

So anyone that knows me...or has scrolled through the old blog-o for even a few minutes knows that 


is sooooooooo NoT me!!  

But I love the look of it!  

On a CAS card, everything is absolutely perfect and necessary...there is no room for error...I have enormous respect for people that can do it...but it's like ViNtAGe...it's just something I like to look at but can't do...

So when I saw this week's chaLLenGe...I was UbER-SurPRiseD when something popped instantly into my head! :)


I raced upstairs to pull out my Martha Stewart bat punch...and in the first punch drawer sat this little GhoStiE punch....dusty, unloved, and sad...I never found the bat punch...to be honest, after I saw the GhoStiE, I quit looking.


Wham...Bam...Thank you GhosTiE...here it is... 

Cardstock, embossing folder, strip of patterned paper, GhoStiE punches, a PTI sentiment...and the obligatory baker's twine and buttons...seriously...have I made anything without that look in wEeKs?!?!?!


Here's a close-up of GhoStiE...just because I think he needs a little LoVe! :)


...and my cLeAn and SimPLe envie...

truly...if inspiration hits, CAS is the way to go...I was done with everything...including the folder embossing and heat embossing the sentiment in 15 minutes...I swear that is some kind of record for me!!


ThE  AllsOrts chaLLenge this week was also CleAn ANd SimpLe...so I'm linking up over there too :)

Speaking of CleaN and SimPLe...I saw one of the leftover paper lanterns from the baby shower sitting in the garage this morning and was suddenly struck by the fact that it would make an AwEsOmE JaCk SKeLLingToN...so a Sharpie marker and 15 minutes later...


All hail the internet!  I googled pics of his face and just free handed one...it's so simple...anyone could do it...so here's my 80 cent HaLLoweEn decoration! :)

Thanks for looking!

Have an AmAZinG FriDaY!!
jen

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are really good. I like that you show close up's on the details. And your lantern guy is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete