Friday, September 30, 2011

...a SpOokY oooooOOops...

okay...let's get the oops part out of the way first...


NOT that a Taylored Expressions Sketch ChaLLenGe is really ever an oOps...but I made it thinking I had time...yeah, well.... the  ChaLLenge might have been over a week ago...I know...fine print and I are NOT really tight! :)


I do still have another day for this awesome color ChaLLenge over at Dancing in PaJaMas though!  I double checked to make sure!!  I LoVe these colors...I NEVER do grey unless prompted...but this combo ScReAmeD HaLLowEen to me :) ...of course...right now...just about everything ScReaMs HaLLoweEn :)

I'm not sure how close a match my green and purple are to what they were loOking for, but hopefully the rainbow police aren't out there removing cards that aren't perfect! :)


Here's my card...I used the new TE a la carte SpOokY stamp...since I thought I was doing a TE chaLLenge...I colored the letters with copics and used stickles on my ghost to help him shine! :)  I also paper pieced another ghost on top of him to make him look like he was really popping out of that "O".  I also ran my vellum background circle through a cuttlebug spiderweb folder...I LoVe how it turned out...not perfect but the web is reaLLy visible!


You can see the PoP better in this picture.   Oh...and how I hand stitched in green around the edge of my webby circle...


...and here is the matching envie.

I am sorry I didn't get this done in time, but I'm definitely glad I didn't notice earlier and make something different instead...I like how this card turned out!...very HaLLoweEniE with a male edge...no bows...no ribbon...this is about as masculine as it gets for me!   :)

Thanks for Looking!
Have a WoNdeRfuL weekend!
jen

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love that the word stamp "hangs out" in the spiderweb. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete