Sunday, July 10, 2011

JuSt iN cAse...

...you thought all I did was collect and organize supplies...here are a few pictures of some of the things I've made in the last month...

Here's a cake I made for 4th of July...totally stolen from Glorious Treats...red, white, and blue (very, very blue) inside...I'm a slacker...no pic of that...to busy eating it! :)


Cookies I made for the CMRLL All-Star team...my first paying cookie gig...


24 sets bagged like this and over a dozen small balls bagged up individually for the player's siblings...



It was a lot of cookies!...I was really happy with the packaging though...detailed enough without being fussy...don't know why I bothered though...you know 13 year old boys weren't critiquing my headers! LOL! 


I got the Copic air gun...the background paper here was the first thing I made with it...just layered lots of colors.  That stamp set is from PTI...I'm not generally a flower person..but I LOVE this set...it's called Daydreamer...


Same piece of paper...just higher up...and same stamp set...


Here's the thank you card Connor sent his Aunt Shirley for his bd gift.  We always make her a special card because she appreciates them...I usually get a call after she receives them asking about different products or techniques I used...I love sending cards to people like that!!   aMuse stamp and sentiment...told you they were funny!!

Okay...and here's the random bits that were floating in the lower left corner of the desktop...all PTI...but nothing else in common...


Enjoy the ride set...


Blooming button bits....


another button bits image and polka dot basics with an aMuse sentiment... 


all PTI...stamp, ink, paper, envelope...ummmm...I think the ribbon is from someone else...

OK...there's a little proof that I actually use the stuff in the cubbyhole :)

Off to use some more stuff now...

No comments:

Post a Comment