Monday, July 11, 2011

Taylored Expressions Challenge

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #142



Here's my take on the sketch.....


...not nearly as cute as it was in my head...hate when that happens! :(

I used the new Taylored Expressions ~Hello~ stamp, but I fussy cut each letter...twice...and popped them up...you can't tell in the picture, but it gives it some nice dimension IRL...

I can always try again tonight!  The hubby is out of town...so I can craft to my heart's content for the next few days (after work... and feeding the boy)  

I can make a giant mess in the cubbyhole and no one will give me a hard time!  Woo-Hoo!!  He's not gone long enough to miss him...just long enough to have breakfast for dinner and enjoy a few nights of sleeping without waking up 50 times to nudge him to stop snoring! :)  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment