Sunday, July 10, 2011

A few DeTaiLs...

Here are a few detail shots from different parts of my cubby....this is what the desktop looks like when it's clean...probably the first time since it was installed that I could see these letters :)  I guess I should have cleaned the glass before I took the photo....oh well, too late now...it's completely covered in ~CrEatiVitY~ again....


The jars in the back hold misc embellies...I'm really horrible about using them...I like to buy them cuz they are soooo pretty...but can never figure out how to put them on my cards...


This is just a shot of the ~INSPIRE~ letters on my wall...I still love how the white letters look against the "Bon Jour Beige" of the walls...

The little candy jars underneath are filled with non-Papertrey buttons in ROYGBIV order...


Here's my Making Memories shelf...full of all things glittery and sparkly...and misc hoopla that had no other home but I could stuff...jam...shove...fit in those jars up top...


This is a wooden shadow box that I picked up at Michael's forever ago...I painted it brown and put in a chunk of my aMuse stamps...I love having these stamps on display...I don't use them that often, but they are hysterical and I smile every time I look at them...plus, the box fits really well on that crazy shaped wall....


...and last but not least, here's a picture of the boys I love...the hubby and son on Halloween (you have to love a man that will wear a costume to coordinate with his son!!)  The boy a few years ago...I just love this picture,( maybe because it was taken back when he had baby teeth and didn't back talk!)...and an autographed photo of my soul mate...I love you Mr. Clean!!!


I have a bunch more detail pictures to post...I figured I'd  better take pictures of everything  while it was clean since I don't know when that will happen again! :)  

I just don't want to bore or overwhelm anyone...or invite calls from my family heckling me for how anal I am...with a ton of pictures all at once...I'll put up some more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment