Saturday, September 10, 2011

...SwEet SunDaY SkEtcH...

well...I used the sketch...but I was too late to link it :(

Between the big BlAcKoUt, picking up 71 cases of Cub Scout popcorn (all of which had to be sorted and stored in my garage), football, baseball, First Lego League, planning a Den meeting...oh...and working full time...my butt just got kicked this week and I lost all track of time...

Enough excuses!! Here was the sketch...CuTe!!


I LoVe everything about it!!

soooOoo...even though I didn't get linked up, I have another HaLLowEen card all ready to go! :)


I've been on a felt mOnStER kick lately...this guy didn't turn out exactly how I planned him...but he's still kinda funny...in a Mike Wazowski kind of way! :)


He definitely looks like he could have been in the Disney MonSTeR's InC. movie!  Except for those teeth...I'm thinking they are decidedly NOT warm and fuzzy!!  I also think he'd have some problems in real life scratching his ear or blowing his nose...Great BIG hEaD...itty bitty arms!!!! :)

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!  We have a Den meeting and a baseball game tomorrow...our first game as in Minors...which means pitching and base stealing...should be exciting! :)  I'm hoping to squeeze in a little craft time...I HAVE to start working on all my SIL's baby shower goodies...

Thanks for Looking!!

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment