Thursday, November 7, 2013

...WHaT A DoLL....



This has been sitting on my desk half finished FoReVER...or at LeaST a month....In a cleaning FReNZY yesterday, I decided to finish it up...mainly to clear up some surface space to start new messes  :)

I'm sure it was a MoJo MoNDaY sketch...but I'm  not sure which one...actually...I think I tried to combine a MoJo sketch with a CoLoR THRoWDoWN challenge color scheme...I think I got frustrated because I couldn't get all the colors in and just left it sitting there hoping for a miracle...





I decided FiNiSHeD is muuuuuuuch better than perfect and basically just glued together the pieces as they sat there :)



I'm not sure where I bought the twine-y/burlap-y ric-rac...but I LoVE it...I'll have to try to remember to use it more!




The paper doll die cut that coordinates with this stamp set is ADoRaBLe!!  The only problem is that is doesn't exactly match the sizing on the stamp...so I ended up having to cut and piece...it worked out ok...but I never would have made the card this way if I'd realized how much meticulous cutting would be involved...I've gotten totally spoiled by pti die cuts 




...and here's the envie...I probably should have thrown some paper dolls on here...but the die was put away before I thought about it...and I stuck with the whole...DoNE is better that PeRFeCT...thing  :)


Thanks for looking and
Have a GReaT day!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment