Friday, March 8, 2013

...the DeConSTruCTeD SketCH...christmas edition :)



I must be little laggy getting this week's card made from this sketch...since the new sketch is already up...here's the cute Sketch I used from over on the Deconstructing Jen blog...


...and here's my card...




There was an old Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit sitting on my desk so I decided to use it...that meant making a winter card...always nice come December to have extra of those in your stash :)




I used a PTI stamp set...In the Meadow...using the sketch and the kit made everything really quick...about an hour :)

The challenge over at the Weekly Christmas Card Challenges blog was anything goes...this fits...so I'm linking up over there too :)

Thanks for looking!
jen

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, I love the papers and image you used! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete