Wednesday, February 13, 2013

...CooKie BoXeS...

I saw a brilliant idea on a cookie blog at Christmas time...there was a 12 days of Christmas Cookie Countdown on Sweet Sugar Belle's blog and I saw THESE cookies made by Glory from Glorious treats...circle cookies made into a drum box.

There are soooo many ridiculously talented bakers out there with amazing blogs!  I wish I had an extra 12 hours every day to look at them all!  Of course, I'd weight 600 lbs if I did since I'd be inspired to bake ALL the time!!!  

Anywho...Heart boxes for VaLenTine'S DaY seemed a natural!     :)



baking and cutting...


box pieces waiting to be assembled...two whole cookies and two cutouts per box...


closed...



open...



 stack o' boxes....


all ready to go :)


 Thanks for looking!
jen


No comments:

Post a Comment