Monday, October 8, 2012

...LCS update...

I had a great time participating in the TaYLoReD ExPreSsioNs  contest...



but I've been voted off the island  :(


To vote for one of the 5 talented ladies who made the final cut, 

go visit THIS THREAD

The cards are awesome and all of these crafters deserve lots of love and votes!




Here are my cards that didn't make the cut to the top 5

The assignment was to make two separate cards using the same stamp.

One card needed to be masculine, and the other feminine.





Here's my girly card.





...and the inside...





...and here's my boy card...






and a closer view of the BeaRy SpeciaL bear...I just used a little hole punch in his hand and strung the twine from the balloons right through his paw...it worked out great and allowed the twine to be free hanging and completely adjustable.




and the inside.

Cute cards and I'm glad to add them to my stash.  Even though I didn't make the final cut, I'm glad that the contest inspired me to start being creative and crafty again...I'd forgotten how fun it is ;)


Thanks for looking and have a great week!
jen




No comments:

Post a Comment