Saturday, October 15, 2011

...Oh ChriStMaS TrEe...


The ChaLLenGe this Week over at ChriStMaS CarD ChaLLenGeS was this BeaUtIFuL inspiration photo...


So...pretty isn't my thing...but how could you NoT go pretty with this photo??

So here's my card :)  


I thought the overloaded tree with only one color of ornaments was absolutely gorgeous in that inspiration photo...so I added pearls and tiny border punch snip-lets and some bling to my PTI tree trimming trio die...I also embossed it in the hopes that it would make it look a little more...pine-y! :)

I kept everything else very plain...just like the picture...the tree is OveR the ToP...but the rest of the room is clean and simple...


Here's a close-up of my decorated tree...

Thanks for looking! 
Have a sensational Saturday!
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment