Friday, October 14, 2011

...BeWiTcHinG...

I got a  SuPeR cute new WiTcHy stamp this week :)

So I used her in the new CaT's PaJaMa'S ChaLLenGe...since that's where she came from :)


Here's my card...




I used some Orange Zest PTI cardstock and everything else came from the SpOokViLLe we r memory keepers paper pad.  I adore the spiderweb paper in the back...it's too bad you can't see more of it...

WitChY is paper pieced and the circle she's standing on is fussy punched from the paper pad...LoVe how the moon and stars look in the background :)

This is one of those freakishly rare times when the card turned out exactly how it looked in my head...woo-hoo! :)



here's a close up of her...with her SwEeT little orange kitty! :)



I also linked up to the PiLe It On ChaLLenGe...the theme is just because...




...and this photo


was the inspiration over at CupCaKe InsPiRaTion ChaLLenGe...


the top moon and stars layer totally inspired the first layer of my card :) so I'm linking up over there too.

Thanks for looking!
Have a teRriFiC weekend!
jen









4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Halloween card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful Halloween card Jen! I really like all of the twine with your button! Great accent piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete