Tuesday, August 30, 2011

...TrAvEL...for men...

The Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge  was to show some TrAveL...and the Crazy 4 Challenges blog was looking for MaSCuLinE cards...I think this card incorporates both :)

Travel made me think of the awesome new Graphics 45 paper I bought during the shop hop a few weeks ago...and it doesn't hurt that it has racecars and golfers and cruise ships on it...nothing like a little MaNLy TraVeL...

The AmaZiNg paper made this card go together super fast...I even used some goodies in my stash that hadn't seen the light of day in years!!!  The fabric covered button and metal hang tag have been neatly put away for eons...I'm glad they are finally seeing some action!  :)  It's the first time out of the case for that PTI ~JusT the TiCKeT~ stamp set as well...yeah!!!

What  FuN ChaLLeNGeS!!

Thanks for Looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment