Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI stamp-a-faire Challenge #9

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #9

Here we are for Challenge #9 for the night! 
We gave all of the Stamp-a-faire attendees the adorable little Forest Friends & Forest Friends Sentiments sets in their goodie bags and BOY, were they ever excited!  This is a little project I put together using the set!  I loved the bright unconventional colors and I think it was a little unusual to use the Half & Half strip upside down.  Your challenge is to look at your stamps in a new way, turn them, rotate them at new angles and see if YOU can come up with anything unique!


Here's my Challenge #9...



My unexpected use of a stamp is...I used the roof tops from the Love Lives Here set...trimmed them just a bit...and poof...they were photo corners...



The flowers work perfectly with the little flower element from Tag-it's 6...I stamped the background paper...which, if you stretch things  a bit could be a panel...which might make this qualify for Challenge #1 too :)  ...but I think it's a little too big a stretch!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea! Thanks for your sweet comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Beautiful colors and use of stamps

    ReplyDelete