Saturday, July 23, 2011

PTI stamp-a-faire Challenge #6

Stamp-a-faire Challenge #6

There is a sweet new stamp set coming out in August that the Stamp-a-faire attendees got today with a $100 purchase.  I thought I would let you all have a little peek of it as well! 
This is a card I created with the new mini set, as well as a border created with the exclusive Iconic Images set.  ALl of the little medallions and background building accents are so amazingly versatile in Iconic Images.  LOVE THEM!  Your challenge this afternoon is to use the little notch technique to hold twine or ribbon in place across the cover of your project.  You can use a circle punch of any diameter to create a round notch or a square punch for a square notch.  There's lots of options for this one!


Here's Challenge #6...



I had this stitched reindeer piece I'd made a few years ago sitting on my desk...it was originally intended to be an ornament...

Since that obviously wasn't going to happen :) I decided to use it as the  center of my card...at least it won't get buried in my room...tucked in a drawer some where again...



Here's a close up of the reindeer...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment