Sunday, July 31, 2011

MeTaL DiE StoRaGe

This is how I store my metal dies...




The Spellbinder Nesties are on magnetic strips adhered to the side of my big shelf.






The rest of the dies are in a CD/DVD holder box I got at Target.




Each die is in it's own paper CD holder.  I used address labels as section dividers so that it matched how the CD envelopes were labeled.  I'm sure my categories wouldn't work for everyone...but I can't even tell you how much easier it is to find things now! :)




This is what each envelope looks like...easy to find and easy to put away.



The dies that are too big to fit in the box are in the white lazy susan on top of my drawers underneath the big shelf hubby made.  They sit right next to the cuttlebug...so that's pretty convenient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment