Monday, February 17, 2014

…VaLeNTiNe'S DaY GooDieS...

The blog has been a little quiet…but there's been plenty of crafting going on here…funny how holidays…even made up, goofy ones like VaLENTiNE'S DaY wreak havoc with my best intentions…


 I made these pink and brown boxes from a tutorial over on Chic n Scratch blog…they were super quick…especially since I just used coordinating Pebbles paper and stickers…the ABSoLuTE beauty of these is that I used product I bought in 2007 (there was a date on the price tag on the stickers)  

SWeeT!!!!

I made the BeST chocolate cookies from LiaLoa's recipe…and just dressed them up with a little chocolate and some sprinkles…mainly because EVERyTHiNG is better with sprinkles... :)

I made boxes for each of my son's teachers…the boy needs all the sucking up we can do…and sugar and cute packaging is always a winner.






I just added a little PTI ribbon and tied the bag with some twine…I punched 2 holes in a smaller sticker and used it like a button…so QUiCK!



…for the hubby's secretaries…I just added a few things to the front of the candy bags…there was no point in over doing it since the front of the bag was beautiful as it was… I just didn't want it to look like he just swung by the grocery store on the way to work…plus…like sprinkles…everything is cuter with a little twine and some buttons :)


For the daycare kids…I found a cute printable on easy and all I added was a piece of ribbon and a little card stock on the bubble bottle…for $5…I got a bag topper, a bubble printable and a sheet of cute circles to punch out and add to the bottoms of the hershey kisses…EaSY PeaSY!


The kids LoVED them! :)

Ok…now back to our regularly scheduled program!

Thanks for Looking
jen


No comments:

Post a Comment