Wednesday, November 16, 2011

...It'S TiMe FoR...

TayLoReD ExPRreSsiOnS
NoVeMBeR
BlAsT from the PaST
BloG HoP




...with this really fun sketch from SaNkAri...


WeLcOme to the HoP...I hope you are enjoying what you've seen so far from the other HoPPeRs...I'm sure they are all fun and amazing creations!

I had grandiose plans and  GrEaT ideas for this HoP...then realized that all the stamps I wanted to use...and indeed...all the FaLL TE stamps I have...are new...let me tell you...that'll throw a wrench in your moJo! :(
Guess...I'll just have something ReaLLy GooD for next year.

Digging through all my TE sets...all I could find was a tree that didn't set off any FaLL/ThankfuL lightbulbs for me and a bunch of sentiments that said thank you...so...I went with a sentiment. :)

I also only used patterned papers that I've bought from TE or received in my Key Ingredients Kit  :)  It made me feel a little better about not using a stamp as my main image on my card...



I loved that the sketch gave me a nice space to create a focal point...for some reason I was feeling a CoRnUcOpia vibe when I sat down...so that's what ended up in my circle :)  

There are a LOT of patterns going on here...not sure exactly what I was thinking :)

(and don't look too closely or you'll see some contraband...the leaves in my cornucopia were made using the AwEsOMe new leaf die I got in my last order...golly...I am just such a ReBeL...bwahahahaha...)





Here's a close up of my TaYloReD ExPrEsSioNs stamp...a sweet sentiment from the FriEndShiP bLoOmS set.

Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest the GreAt creations on the rest of the HoP :)












6 comments:

  1. Great idea to stamp everything patterned paper, Jen. . .love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute take on the sketch & it's a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cornucopia! Paper piecing it must have taken you a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT job paper piecing the cornucopia!! Such a FUN and FESTIVE card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet job with the paper piecing! Wow!

    ReplyDelete