Tuesday, February 4, 2014

...GaRLaND EXcHaNgE...




I signed up on InstaGRaM to do a VaLenTiNE GaRLaND exchange...the exchange was  to help raise money for a couple trying to adopt...SWeeT cause...how could I NOT want to do it?!? ;)





My exchange buddy said that she like BuRLaP...so I went with it...





I went simple and just alternated panels using these AWeSoME TaYLoreD EXPreSsioNS layer dies and a pti heart die...on top of card stock rosettes...




...and simpler panels using this ADoRABLe Authentique paper and a nestie mat...

ChECK out those HeaRT GRoMMeTS...BLaST from the PaST!!!!  I had to crawl on my hands and knees and dig them out from behind my desk...I was a little worried about the burlap fraying with the weight of the banner hanging and I thought these would stabilize it...I have to admit I was a little shocked when I saw how many kinds/colors/sizes of eyelets were in my case...I'd forgotten about that particular obsession...I also had a quiet moment of bliss because they are SoooOOoo well organized :)  ...it's the little things sometimes!




I tried a new way to take a picture of the whole banner...I'm not sure if this is better of not...sigh...they are just so had to get a good shot of...




Here's another view of how the pennants look side by side...

Since my exchange partner has a 6 year old daughter...I also sent her the PTI pink animal banner I made as well as my LoVE OwL....I hope they enjoy their Valentine prizes...I had fun making them!

Thanks for LoOKinG!
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment