Monday, January 27, 2014

...ThanKS for DiNNeR...


I knew I would come back to this CoLoR throwdown CHaLLeNGe combo since that pad of My MINd'S EyE...kraft Funday Happy Days...was sitting on my desk...




I combined it with this week's sketch from over on  Jen Shults' blog...





Here's my take on this combo...






It sure is a LoT of LaYers!!  I like how how the ruffled ribbon looks on the bottom of the LocKHaRT stamp Co vintage apron stamp...I also used a few accent stamps from the TaYLoReD ExPReSsioNS hostess set...






Here's a closer view of the apron, oven mitt and sentiment...

Thanks for LoOKinG!
Happy MonDaY :)
jen

3 comments:

  1. Fun use of the sketch and colors!! Love the ruffled ribbon too!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension and texture of the ruffled ribbon detail! What a great vintage style card! So happy to have you playing along at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Love the vintage apron image and the paper-piecing! Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete