Wednesday, January 22, 2014

...SWeeT SuNDaY SKetCH...on WedNeSDaY...


I'm thinking it's fairly obvious...but I'll tell you any way...

I'm a GiaNT fan of sketch challenges!!!

I feel like all the thinking and hard work have already been done and all I have to do is play and have fun.  I like color challenges too....they help me step outside my comfort zone...but I almost always combine them with a sketch...I'm lazy like that :)

Today I'm using this great sketch by Karen Giron over at the SWeeT SunDaY SketCH challenge.





Since all my VaLenTine'S stuff is out...it was the logical way go to...






You can't really tell in the picture, but the background color is Papertrey's SmoKY ShaDoW...holy GReaT color!!!  WhY has it taken me so long to use it??  It's AWeSoME!!  Gray is just not a color I EvER use...SiLLy me!!






I chose to make my banner popped up and paper pieced a TaYLoReD EXPreSsioNS word stamp...I love those stamps...I think I have every one she's made :)


I also foam taped the heart in the sentiment and added some stickles for just a squidge of BLiNG 







...and here's the envelope...

Thanks for LooKinG!
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment