Wednesday, March 6, 2013

...SweEt CoLoRS...


I used the Sweet Sunday sketch and...


and the gorgeous colors in this week's Color Throwdown



to make this ...


I used a cute Paper Smooches that hasn't seen the light of day in ages...I think my coral may be a little on the orange side...but...I tried :)




 ...and for the first time I cut a circle in the card and glued the scooter on by just the wheels...so you see through into the card




After I took the first set of pictures, I decided it needed a little sparkle so I put some around the edge  :)

The envie is in the back...



Here's a side view that shows the foam tape and dimension on the scooter...I love how this turned out!

Thanks for looking!
jen

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely adorable design...the papers are sooo pretty and I just love that sweet little scooter!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete