Friday, January 4, 2013

...TE CarD FoLiO...


Back in early November, Taylor from Taylored Expressions made the CuTeST "card folio" on her blog to promote her November release...

I immediately had to try one :)

Here are the cards I made to go inside...personalized thank you notes for my neighbor's daughter's teacher...




simple...computer generated personalization and then I added in the SNOW form the PTI set...I know I totally CASED this idea from someone...but I don't remember from who...SoRRy!!  Thanks for the BriLLianT idea! 



...This is the inside of the cards...



...and the back...



...and the envies...



...here is one side of my "folio" holder...look how cute the decorated binder clip turned out...
30 seconds + 2 buttons and a glue gun= AdoRaBLe! 



...and the other side...



 ...the entire thing laying open...



...the front, folded closed, with the bow tied...



...and with the complementary felt ornament I made to hang on the front...
these are copied from Debbie Olsen's  blog...she made them last year 
I have to tell you...that PTI Made of Snow die set got a MaJoR workout this Christmas!!

I ended up making a few of these sets for people to give to their kids teachers...I love it when an idea turns out to be cute and practical :)

thanks for looking!
jen







No comments:

Post a Comment