Tuesday, October 9, 2012

...JuSt a LittLe CorNy...

I'm still stuck on that color scheme from yesterday ;)


the bLaCk, AqUa, OrAnGe colors just reaLLy appeal to me!!

so I made something else to LinK up to the 


and 


this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge which is

...HaLLoWeen SpiRiT...






Here's what I made...I added yellow even though there isn't any in the photo...the whole idea is for it to be INSPIRATIONAL right?  It was!!

I was totaLLY inspired to make this. ;)
...and he definitely has HaLLoWeeN SpiRiT...

I started seeing it in the car last night as we were driving home from delivering dinner to my hubby.  By the time I actually started it, I knew exactly what I wanted to use and the only auditioning that took place was for the ribbon...that is reaLLy unusual for me...I usually try out 7 different papers/sizes/shapes/textures for everything...

It's why the craft cubby generaLLy looks like a ToRNadO just swept through it.





I was looking at a blog the other day and found a link back to SCS for a tutorial on how to  make these adorable 

...and I just knew that my LittLe handmade CaNdY CorN reaLLy wanted to sit on one!





I used some PTI Halloween stamps and a TE border stamp that coordinates with a spellbinders nestie.





Here's a close up of CorNy...just because he makes me smile whenever I look at him! 


I'm hoping to find a candy corn lip gloss to slide into the little box...it would be the perfect size and I think my niece would LoVe it ;)

Thanks for LoOking!
jen

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this is totally cute too!! This just makes me smile - love the candy corn and little treat box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable too! I love that cute little candy corn and the great colors. Thanks for playing (again!) with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete