Monday, October 15, 2012

...30 minute card...

here's just a SuPeR quick card I made based on

 3 different ChaLLenGeS 

the sketch was MoJo Monday



The color scheme was from 






and the technique was from 

this week's JUGS ChaLLenGe



Seems like a lot to base one simple little card on....

Here's the card I ended up with...sooooo NoT me.

Not sure what happened...



I'm still not sure I like it...the colors are striking with the black...but I'm thinking I may need to try the sketch and technique again with a different color way...




Here's a closer view of my emboss resist web...I do like the pink background here...any way...I also only gave  myself 30 minutes to make the card...so that self imposed challenge may be what upset the apple cart ;)


thanks for looking!
have a great week!!
jen



3 comments:

  1. THe colors are absolutly stunning! Love it.

    www.kristinclosetomyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the mojo sketch and this week's technique. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black with pink on your embossing! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete