Thursday, December 8, 2011

....AdoRaBLe ReiNdEeR...

So I picked up this outfit for my new niece last night...I just couldn't resist it...seriously...



Could you have walked away from this reindeer cuteness?!?




with these little feeties???




...and this hat?!?  AcK!!! Cute OvERLoaD!!!!!

It is possible the real reason I bought the outfit was that as soon as I saw it, I KNEW exactly how to package it...possible...but that might be a little twisted...I mean, who buys something because of how they can wrap it???




You saw this coming right???




Bwahaahahahahahahahaha!!! 


I took a brown lunch bag, added some punches, and antlers and poof...it was a reindeer...just like the little guy on the outfit...




See???   Just a lunch bag...I should have titled this post ~ $10 and 10 minutes~...because that's what it took! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with our Christmas mantle and entry table.

Thanks for looking!
Have an AmAziNg Thursday!
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment