Tuesday, September 13, 2011

...ShoWeR FLoweR...

Super quick...the BaBy ShoWeR preparation has begun...


I used tin buckets from the $1 bin at Target, filled with florist foam and a silk hydrangea.  The theme for the baby shower is BuTTeRfLies and PoLka DoTs, so I added a few punched and paper pieced butterflies onto wire and poked them into the foam as well...I'm pretty sure I saw this done by Martha Stewart some where...so...thanks MaRtHa! :)

I only have to make 4 more of these....different colors and butterflies though...4 the same would be BoRinG!!!

I'm sure there will be another BabY ShoWeR post tomorrow...since that's all I'm crafting right now :) ...a little sad because I have the CuTeSt new Penny Black Christmas stamps..and they are sooooooo calling for ink! :)

Have a TeRriFic TueSdaY!
Thanks for looking,
jen

1 comment: