Friday, September 2, 2011

...GoiNg BaTtY...

I decided to try the SC348 Splitcoaststampers sketch today...

It's kind of funny how the more wonky paneled cards I do...the easier they get.

This was completed in 40 minutes...that's SuPer fast for me!!!

Here's the sketch ...


...and here's my version...

I went HaLLoWeEn-Y again...and 3D...


I used the cute Halloween MME pad and some Aqua mist cardstock again because I liked how it looked here ... but this time instead of making a card, I put the panel on the front of a clear A2 card box...it's holding an ENTIRE bag of M&M's...but they aren't halloween M&M's...so someone is going to have to empty it out, eat the offensive non-holiday candies, and replace them with theme approved candy...Seriously...my work is NEvEr done!!!  :)

I used the PTI halloween sweets and treats set again...since it was still on my desk from last night...and the bat stamp in the background is from the Paper SmOocHes Halloweenie set.

I embossed the orange paper in the back with a cool spiderweb folder, but you can't really see it...

Here's a view from the top...


I know...please try not to be offended by the boring, everyday M&Ms that are defiling my HaLloWeEn box...I'll get right on fixing that...as a matter of fact, I started trying to remedy the problem just as soon as I had snapped the picture :)

You can see here how the bat's wings are not adhered so they stick out like she's flying...not quite sure what's up with the female Halloween critters...just in a tiny bow tying frenzy I guess...oooohhh...I totally should have given her eyelashes too!!!  I'll do that when I fill her with the correct goodies!

I think it might need a handle of some type too...maybe eyelets in the sides and a ribbon?  That way it wouldn't impede the speedy intake of chocolatey goodness :) 

Thanks for lOoking!

Have a super Friday!!
jen

1 comment:

  1. I'll be more than happy to help you with those non-Halloween M&M's ... after all, it's what friends are for! The bat is super cute - you are rocking these challenges!

    ReplyDelete