Thursday, August 18, 2011

...LaSt dAy KeEpSaKe...



Yesterday was the last day for one of my little day care girlies...she'll be headed off to school next week.  

I made her a little something to help remember her time here.




I bought the wooden box at Michaels and covered it in paper I've had in my stash forever.  You can't really tell in the picture, but the box is painted a pale pink...it kinda  looks unfinished in the photos...




I mod-podged on all the paper and the photo...doesn't she look sassy in that picture?   She is! :)  The ribbon is from PTI.  The paper is Chatterbox.





I made an accordion mini album for to put inside...using pictures I've taken from when she was a baby up until now...just a tiny bit of embellishing to not take away from her cute face :)  I also used some Making Memories metal tiles that I have had foReVeR.  They worked perfectly and had never been touched...oops! :) nothing like being a hoarder!!!

I have another of these to make for next week since I have another little one going to Kindergarten...it's always sad when they leave..the big girls (4 year olds) are always such a  crack up!  They are sooooo little people by that age with lots of skills and big attitudes...they make me laugh every day!

1 comment: