Friday, August 5, 2011

I do HaIr Too :)

So Connor's school has crazy hair day every year...and I have to admit, I look forward to it almost as much as he does...


We discuss the design a night or two before and I go out and get the colors we need...


The hairstyle NEVER varies...he always chooses a Mohawk...but the colors and details are always a little different.


This year, his teacher was a HUGE Colorado Buffalo fan...the kids were rewarded if they wore yellow and black on Fridays and tortured for wearing any other college propaganda :)  Connor refused to wear his "hook 'em horns" shirt all year...


So I did his hair to coordinate...


Yellow and Black...




...with Buffalo on the sides!!!  





I found a picture of the mascot online, printed it out and then used a craft knife to cut it out as a stencil...then just held it against his head and sprayed...




They aren't perfect...but you can tell what they are :)  ...and his teacher loved it!

It may not be a salon style...but it rocked as far as 4th grade crazy hair was concerned...I already have big plans for next year's style :)  I'm thinking waves and a surfer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment