Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Design Team




For this Design call, you need to submit 3 cards and one 3D item ...I looooved the 3D part...I made several different ones, just because I was having so much fun!

...so here is what I am submitting...








I loooove when the envelopes match...it's something I almost always do...

 The idea of people knowing they are getting good snail mail before they even open it is just fun! :)



This next card came together really fast...



I love the way stamping on book print looks...




These flowers are so sweet....




...and the envelope...




This card opens kind of wierd...but it's fun.  I tried to use only the paper from a Taylored Expressions kit I bought to see if using a kit was even something I could do.  It made things so easy!  Everything coordinates and wants to be used together...it was fantastic!




Here's a shot of how this card opens...




...and the envelope :)

And here's my 3D item....




I used an adorable clear plastic purse from Taylored Expressions and her Sprinkles set...ack!!  This was one of those projects that turned out EXACTLY like it looked in my head!  Woo-Hoo!! I love when that happens! It is an awesome size and would be perfect to hold a gift card or as a party favor...how sweet would it be done for a baby shower? or with Christmas stamps? or a pumpkin on the front?!?! Can't wait to make more!  


No comments:

Post a Comment