Saturday, July 23, 2011

my FiRsT PenNy BlAcK...

So the hubby had some MAJOR dental surgery this week...I closed the daycare for the day so I could take care of him and so it would be nice and quiet so he could rest...but while he was IN surgery...for 5 hours...I had some time to kill...


I went and bought a new microwave...because I blew ours up the day before the surgery...then, I figured since I was already hemorrahging money that day, I'd take a little side trip to my local scrapbook store :)


I got some magazines to keep me busy while I was waiting for the hubster to come to and on my way out...I spotted this adorable stamp.  She called my name...LouDLy!!!  I picked her up and got right back in line :)


After we got home from the periodontist and I got the hubby situated...I ran right upstairs to the cubby to try her out.   I'm not great with copics, so I colored her exactly as she was on the stamp...






Isn't she absolutely the cutest thing??? ...and the yellow of her bowl DOES match the paper IRL :)  

I used a sentiment from the Paper SmOoChes sugar rush set that seemed perfect!






the cupcakes...the eggs...her chef hat (which I cut out twice and layered for some depth)...what's not to love??




...and the envie...

No comments:

Post a Comment