Wednesday, July 20, 2011

card ExcHanGe ...ChrIsTmas in JuLy

This is another card I made for the card exchange this month...using this sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.


Sometimes I struggle with sketches...but this one was really easy...it seems like the more I do them, the easier it gets...maybe I'm training my brain to work in a different way :)







So here's the card...






I started with some Stella and Dot paper and then added some snowflakes from the PTI Peace-be Still set...some I embossed in white and some I just stamped in enchanted evening...





I had originally planned on stamping the center panel, but the stamp didn't fit...so I just used an old snowflake punch I have...with a little chunky glitter, some layering, and a copic colored rhinestone...I generally fail miserably at pretty...so I was very pleased with how this turned out !






...and the envelope...

No comments:

Post a Comment